The Faculty Mentoring Program's online platform is designed to facilitate the matching of mentees with mentors and following their progress during the course of the mentoring relationships. All members of Wake Forest School of Medicine faculty are encouraged to participate in the program as mentees, mentors, or both. Any clinical or research faculty from any department or center may participate.
How It Works
- Participants register and upload their CV, which takes less than a minute.
- Faculty of any academic rank may participate as mentors, mentees, or both at the same time.
- Faculty mentees are able to search for and request a mentor who best matches their needs.
- Faculty mentees may have up to five mentors at once.
- Faculty mentors may either accept or decline a mentorship request.
- Faculty mentors may accept up to five mentees at a time.
- Once the connection is accepted, the mentor-mentee pair agree on goals, communication preferences, and timeline.
Please reach out to us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org .